Pumpkin Loaf (gluten-free, dairy-free, sugar-free)
Contributed by Jana McDermid (Instagram: mcpinks)
- 1 cup all purpose gluten free flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (I use Enjoy Life – a dairy, nut & soy free brand)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 4 eggs
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F
- Combine all wet ingredients in a bowl
- Combine all dry ingredients in another bowl
- Mix both bowls together until well incorporated and fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour into greased loaf pan and bake for 60-75 minutes. Depends on over, set for 60min and check. Add more time if needed.
Served well warm with a nice glass of almond milk!