Coconut Flour Pizza Crust
Contributed by Jana McDermid (Instragram: @mcpinks)
Makes 2-4 servings
2 cups goat mozzarella cheese, shredded
3 Medium eggs
2 tablespoons flax meal
2 tablespoons coconut flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut 2 pieces of parchment paper out for baking sheet.*
- Mix cheese, eggs, flax, coconut flour, and baking powder together until a sticky wet dough is formed.
- Spread with a spatula to 1/4 inch thickness on a baking sheet lined with one piece of parchment paper.
- Bake for 30 minutes in preheated oven. Halfway through the baking process, flip crust over by sliding it off the baking sheet with the parchment paper, placing the second piece on the sheet, and turning the crust over unto the new sheet and peeling the old paper off.
- Return to oven until done baking.
- Remove from oven, slide off of parchment paper, and flip over again for cooling. Once crust is cooled, top with all your favourite toppings! – Pizza shown has grilled chicken, mushrooms, red onions, yellow peppers & fresh vine tomatoes.
Slice and serve.
*If you don’t have any parchment paper on hand generously brush pan with olive oil.