Flaxmeal Chicken Stripes (gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free, paleo)
Organic Chicken breast, cut into stripes
1 cup of golden flaxmeal
1 egg, beaten
2 tbsp of olive oil
- Cut the chicken breast into stripes.
- Put the beaten egg into bowl.
- Put the golden flaxmeal into a bowl.
- Heat the frying pan to medium heat with 2tbsp of olive oil.
- Dip the chicken strip in the eggs, then dip in flaxmeal, then put in frying pan in oil. Repeat with all chicken stripes. Flip pieces when golden brown (approx. 3mins per side). Remove from heat. Ready to serve.