Pineapple Curry Chicken
10 organic chicken with skin on thighs
1 cup of pure no sugar added pineapple juice
1/2 cup of chicken broth
1/2 cup of coconut milk
Two tablespoons of curry powder
One tablespoon of tandoori spice
Two garlic cloves minced
Sprinkle of onion powder and garlic powder and a sprinkle of salt
- Mix all together and allow chicken to marinade in the fridge for 3 hours, if you have the time, if not place straight into the oven.
- The chicken will just take on the flavour better if you can marinade it.
- Cook for 1 hour at 400 degrees F.
- At forty five mins add one cup of organic frozen pineapple.
- Serve over rice. There is lots of sauce to pour over the rice as well.