Lemon Squares (GF, DF, Sugar-free)
Contributed by Kaitlin, recipe by Just Jessie B
- 1 cup almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup coconut oil (melted)
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 eggs + 1 egg yolk
- ¾ cup fresh lemon juice
- ½ cup honey (or maple syrup)
- 3 Tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Line an 8×8” baking dish with a piece of parchment paper large enough to go up all four sides of the dish.
- Mix the crust ingredients in a medium sized bowl. Transfer the dough to the baking dish, pressing evenly into the bottom.
- Bake for 10 minutes, and then remove from the oven.
- Combine the filling ingredients in a blender until smooth. Pour the filling over top of the partially baked crust, and place in the over to bake for an additional 25 minutes.
- Allow the bars to cool, then refrigerate until chilled (approximately 4 hours). Lift onto a cutting board using the sides of the parchment paper, and slice into squares.