Contributed by Valentene
One of the things I like about a recipe books is when they put recipes together to make a whole meal.
So instead of doing just one recipe I thought I would do a whole meal.
- Peel 1 large sweet potato or two smaller ones.
- Cut into cubes and boil till soft.
- Once they are soft, mash with organic chicken broth and butter and a little bit of salt.
- Place in a pan that can go in the oven.
- Drizzle a fair amount of olive oil over all the veggies.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper and garlic powder on veggies.
- Place in the oven for 30 mins at 425 degrees.
- Take organic chicken thighs.
- Have a container of:
1 cup rice flour
Salt and pepper for taste
One and a half teaspoons of garlic salt
2-3 teaspoons of curry powder
1-2 tandoori masala powder.
The last two you can add less or more depending on your taste buds. I try to add the flavour but not to much so my kids won’t eat it.
- Drag your chicken thighs through the powder mixture. Make sure they are coated.
- Take a frying pan and add some olive oil and heat to medium to high. Add the chicken. Thighs and cook until crispy brown on each side.
- Place the chicken in a pan or roaster and make sure not to pile them onto one another. Then bake them for 35 mins at 425 degrees.
And voila you have a great dinner!