Coconut Macaroons (paleo, grain-free, gluten-free, dairy-free, sugar-free)
3 cups of shredded, unsweetened coconut
½ cup of raw honey
½ cup organic coconut milk
½ tsp of pure vanilla extract
1 egg white
Pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Place egg white and salt in a bowl and use a hand mixer to beat until it is soft foam (approx. 2mins)
- Mix all the other ingredients into the egg white mix.
- Make tightly packed balls and place on parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Place in oven for 15mins, rotate tray then in for another 15mins. Then let them cool.