1 large sweet potato, peeled, chopped into small pieces
12 cherry tomatoes, halved
4 slices of *turkey bacon
2 *turkey sausages, fully cooked and finely chopped
8 large kale leaves, remove stems, chopped
6 large eggs
¼ c. nut milk or coconut milk or water
1 tsp ground herbs de Provence
a few garlic cloves, chopped
Himalaylan sea salt and fresh ground pepper
handful of fresh parsley, chopped
*(ethically and naturally raised local meats)
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Grease a baking sheet with a small amount of olive oil
- Place sweet potato in one half of the pan and the chopped cherry tomatoes in the other half
- Drizzle a small amount of olive oil and sprinkle lightly with herbs, some of the garlic and salt/pepper
- Bake, approximately 20-30 min, until lightly roasted.
- Fry the bacon in a large skillet over medium heat until almost crisp.
- Add sausage and brown.
- Add the kale and cook until wilted.
- Season with additional herbs, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Stir in the sweet potato/tomato mixture and cool
- Beat egg with nut milk or water, then add vegetable/meat mixture and chopped parsley
- Pour it all into the baking dish
- Bake 20 -30 min until eggs are set
- Cool 5 min to serve hot or cool completely if storing in fridge (up to 3 days)