June 2020 Newsletter
We are happy to announce that we have re-opened for in-person visits including initial consultations, follow-up consults, testing and therapies. We will be following the COVID-19 guidelines set out by the College of Naturopathic Doctors of Alberta and Government of Alberta. We are committed to patient safety and care.
- Our booking procedure will include COVID-19 pre-screening questions prior to entering the clinic.
- We have hand sanitizer at the front of the clinic that can be used when entering and exiting the clinic.
- We ask that patients arrive to the building in their own mask.
- We will be staggering and spacing out appointments to maintain physical distancing.
- We will be wearing masks and gloves when seeing patients.
- We will be following cleaning and sanitization guidelines.
- We have installed a plexiglass barrier at the front desk.
- We are still offering telemedicine consultations for current patients of the clinic, if they’d prefer.
For supplement purchases without an appointment, we will continue to offer curbside pick-up to minimize exposure. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org, to first ensure we have the supplements needed in stock, then please forward us your credit card information, and we will schedule a pick-up time at the front of the Market Mall Professional Building.
If you’d like to book an in-person appointment, you can do so online at advancednaturopathic.com or you can give the clinic at call at 403-247-4646, please indicate in your message the days that work best for you, the practitioner you’d like to see, the type of appointment (testing, follow-up consult, IV), and the optimal time (morning, mid-day, late afternoon) and we will return your call as soon as we are able.
Thank you for your patience with this new process as we work to create a safe environment within the clinic.
WEBINAR: How your Immune System Works and How to Make it work Better
WEBINAR: Beyond the Gut: The Microbiome and Mental Health
IN THE MEDIA
Dr. Melina Roberts was a guest on The Rich Solution Radio Show speaking about Social Isolation and Your Immune System
Dr. Melina Roberts was a guest expert on LIVE Interview about Keto Lifestyle during COVID19.
Dr. Melina Roberts was a guest on The Rich Solution Radio Show speaking on the topic of Building an Anti-Viral Terrain.
Dr. Melina Roberts was one of the experts interviewed in the Immunity Community Series speaking about Boosting Immunity Through Building a Healthy Terrain. You are still able to purchase the summit.