Chewy Chocolate Brownies (Gluten-Free)
1 1„2 cups sugar
1„2 cup butter
1„2 tsp salt
1 tsp. vanilla
3„4 cup cocoa
3 large eggs
3„4 cup tapioca flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Heat sugar, butter and salt in a sauce pan over medium heat. Constantly stir until the butter melts.
- Pour mixture into a bowl, blend in vanilla and cocoa.
- Add eggs, mix well.
- Stir in baking powder, flour and chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into greased 8″ square pan.
- Bake for 33-38 minutes or until the top is set.
- Let cool for 15 minutes before cutting.