“Using earth-inspired PEMF therapy is like hooking up our 100 trillion cells to microscopic jumper cables, giving them a full charge. PEMF therapy literally “jump-starts” the healing process in the body at a cellular level.”
(Meyers, PEMF – The Fifth Element of Health, 2014)
Poor diet, lack of exercise, harmful electromagnetic fields, toxic chemicals, air pollutants are proven to contribute to chronic pain and illness.
Cells accumulate and hold electrical charge, just like a cell phone battery holds a charge.
According to recent research, as voltage begins to drop, pain and disease begin to manifest.
Optimal health is defined by voltage.
“When voltage drops below -20mV, we get chronic pain. In addition, oxygen levels drop since they are controlled by the voltage level. This chronic disease is always defined by low voltage.” (Tennant, Healing by Voltage)
Ways to Re-energize our CELLS:
- Healthy food
- Clean and energized water
- Fresh air
- Earth PEMF
We do not get enough Earth PEMFs and we get too much of the bad electrosmog and harmful EMFs.
Dr. Otto Warburg, Nobel Prize Laureate, said that when cells operate at a low pH, they lean towards disease and cancer. An alkaline environment has a surplus of electrons, while an acidic environment has a lack of electrons.
Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy (PEMF) applies electrical and magnetic currents intermittently to the body to address a variety of health issues. Our bodies use magnetic fields to generate cellular energy, transport items across membranes and stimulate cellular repair. PEMF stimulates electrical and biochemical processes of the tissues in the body, setting up cellular change to restore and maintain metabolic balance in the body. All cells, tissues and organs produce electromagnetic frequencies. When the electromagnetic activity decreases, the efficiency of the cell function also decreases.
The understanding of electromagnetic currents in the body is seen in conventional testing including Electrocardiogram (EKG) and electroencephalogram (EEG) tests, which measure the electromagnetic activity of the heart and brain respectively. Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) uses magnets for imaging and is considered one of modern medicines most advanced imaging tool.
There are more than 10 000 published research papers and over 2000 double-blind studies on PEMF therapy, including studies by NASA to reverse bone loss and muscle degeneration experienced by astronauts.
PEMF has clinical evidence for numerous conditions including:
- Chronic non-malignant pain relief
- Post-operative pain and edema
- Bone growth/regeneration
- Enhanced tissue repair
- Stimulate growth stem cells
- Brain Cancer
SEVEN Cellular Benefits of the Earth’s PEMF
- Recharge the trans-membrane potential or TMP
- Increase ATP production in the mitochondria
- Enhances the sodium-potassium pump
- Increase cellular pH to make the cells and body more alkaline
- Improves oxygen uptake and assimilation into the cells
- Lowers blood viscosity and improves circulation and microcirculation
- Creates a healthy level of electroporation (openings in the cells for improved nutrient transport and elimination of waste and toxins)
Top Benefits of PEMF
- Stronger bones and accelerated repair of bones
- PEMF signal stimulates osteoblast cells in the bones to produce bone matter.
- Endorphins and pain relief
- PEMF is essential to creating endorphins. PEMF helps to heal and regenerate problematic areas in the body.
- Better sleep and HGH secretion
- PEMF stimulates the production of melatonin in the pineal gland. Melatonin is an important hormone for sleep and anti-aging and it is a powerful antioxidant that has been research proven to be oncostatic, which means that it protects the body from cancer. (Reiter R. Electromagnetic fields and melatonin production, Biomed Pharmacother 47(10), 1993.) PEMF therapy also helps with the production of human growth hormone (HGH) in the pituitary gland. HGH is an important hormone for sleep, rejuvenation and longevity.
- Improved energy
- PEMF therapy supply essential elements for energy in the form of ATP and transmembrane potential (TMP).
- Otto Warburg, Nobel Prize Laureate, demonstrated that cells maintain a voltage across their membrane. Healthy cells have a measurable voltage from 70-100 millivolts, heart cells having the highest at 90-100 millivolts. Dr. Warburg found that due to the constant stress of modern life along with a toxic environment and the aging process, cellular voltage drops. People with chronic disease had a cellular voltage of 30-50mV, cancer patients at cellular voltages less than 15-20mV. (Otto Warburg. The Prime Cause and Prevention of Cancer. Konrad Tritsch, 1967).
- Better oxygenation and circulation
- PEMF enhances cardiovascular and respiratory system with improved microcirculation, increased nitric oxide production, improved uptake, binding and absorption of oxygen and lower viscosity of blood and lymphatic fluids.
- Improved immunity
- PEMF therapy increases voltage of cells, it increases pH and provides an unsuitable environment for viruses, bacteria and parasites.
- Relaxation and stress reduction
- PEMF therapy assists the body in relaxation, repair and healing. PEMF has been shown to lower cortisol levels and create balance in the autonomic function.
- Nerve and tissue regeneration
- PEMF therapy is able to stimulate nerve and tissue regeneration. PEMF has been shown in studies to promote the growth of damaged nerves after traumatic injury. PEMF therapy helps to promote the binding of nerve growth factor of the receptor proteins on the surface of nerve cells, which facilitates regeneration (Longo FM, Yang T. Electromagnetic fields influence NGF activity and levels following sciatic nerve transection. J Neurosci Res 55(2): 230-7, 1999.)
NUMBER OF SESSIONS NEEDED:
The effects of cellular exercise are cumulative, like physical exercise.
10 hours of Cellular Exercise Program – acute issues/recent injuries
20 hours of Cellular Exercise Program – Focal chronic pain
51 hours of Cellular Exercise Advanced Program – for multiple areas of dysfunction, full system recharge, long standing chronic issues
1hr of cellular exercise = $100/session
10hrs of cellular exercise = $800 pre-paid package ($80/session)
20hrs of cellular exercise = $1200 pre-paid package ($60/session)
51hrs of cellular exercise = $2040 pre-paid package ($40/session)
Meyers BA. PEMF The 5th Element of Health. Balboa Press. 2014.