1 Rice paper wrap
Shredded carrots, approx. 12 slices
Romaine Lettuce, 1 leaf
Vermicelli Noodles (made from green beans and peas), handful
- Place rice paper wrap onto flat surface. Cover rice paper wrap with wet paper towel.
- Soak Vermicelli noodles for 10minutes in warm water.
- Boil Vermicelli noodle in water for approximately 2-3mins until noodles are soft, then drain water and let noodle air dry.
- Remove wet water towel from rice paper wrap — rice paper wrap should be soft.
- Place lettuce, carrots and noodles in horizontal line slightly off-centre on the rice paper wrap.
- Roll rice paper wrap, fold in edges and continue rolling.