Neurotoxins are environmental toxins that breakdown neural cells, they are poisons to the nervous system, therefore we have to try to avoid them.
Here are SIX Neurotoxins to Avoid:
- Aspartame in diet drinks and chewing gum
- Diacetyl in microwave popcorn, it is the butter flavoring additive
- MSG (monosodium glutamate) – flavor enhancer – spice, flavoring, natural flavoring
- Heavy metals – from amalgams, lead in lipstick, cadmium in cigarette smoke, aluminum in antiperspirant
- Fluoride in water, toothpaste
- Organophosphates insecticides and herbicides – neurological poisons, linked to dementia