If the liver is not functioning at its best then toxins are accumulating in different tissues in the body.
- DIGESTIVE ISSUES: abdominal bloating
- GALLBLADDER ISSUES: trouble digesting fatty foods
- SKIN ISSUES: acne, rosacea, itchy or blotchy skin, liver spots
- HORMONAL ISSUES: increase abdominal fat, unexplained weight gain, inability to lose weight, moodiness, craving, overheating or excessive perspiration
- LYMPHATIC CONGESTION ISSUES: fluid retention, congested sinuses
- INFLAMMATION ISSUES: pain or discomfort over liver, chemical sensitivities, drinking alcohol, waking between 1-3am, nausea
- Emotional: anger, irritable