Mycotoxin Urine Testing
Mold exposure is quickly being recognized as a major player in chronic illness. Mold is often unseen in the home, workplace or vehicle so it’s rarely considered as a source of symptoms. However, in a patient who is being exposed to mold regularly the consequences can be severe. Often they are patients who do not respond to any treatment. Many times, they are only provided with anti-depressants or a variety of pain medications which do little to impact their symptoms.
This test is a simple urine test that is sent to the US to look for the presence of the toxic compounds produced by mold. If mold toxins are present in the urine, then we know that there is an exposure somewhere in that person’s life.