Full Body Hyperthermia Dome
Full Body Hyperthermia raises the temperature of the entire body and allows the body to systematically target abnormal cells and pathogens. The patient is in an insulated chamber that uses infrared frequencies to generate heat. The patient’s body is heated to 38.5°C. The head area is kept outside the chamber, protecting it from the heat. The goal is to keep the body temperature raised for 30 minutes to 1 hour. The body temperature is monitored throughout treatment.
- Produces new white blood cells
- Boosts the immune response
- Oxygenates white and red blood cells
- Flags cancer cells with heat shock proteins
- Kills bacteria, virus, fungi, mold
- Detoxifies petrochemicals, heavy metals, neurotoxins
- Activates mitochondrial energy production
Hyperthermia is a powerful therapy for all infectious diseases as well as cancer. With every treatment you reduce your toxic load, reduce infections, increase your immunity and it is anti-angiogenic.
Dr. Rau says “Hyperthermia effects last for 2 weeks. If you do it every week once, you build up more and more immunity, until diseases like Lyme or cancer simply disappear.”