Genomics DNA Testing
This test will uncover very helpful and comprehensive information about you. This comprehensive genomics test tests for more SNPS than 23&Me and other DNA tests on the market will test for, though this test does not give you ancestral information.
Genomics DNA Testing uses cutting edge genetic technology to analyze individual’s DNA, looking at 84 unique variants across 65 genes that collectively dictate how one’s “owner’s manual” helps to shape one’s personalized action plan. Based on this information, a personalized actionable nutritional, exercise, and lifestyle recommendations can be created for you related to dietary and nutrient needs, food sensitivities, fitness planning and physical health management, as well as cardiovascular and metabolic health. Each section of the report provides you with direct changes that you can make today and empowers you to improve your health and well-being!
Test categories include:
- Diet – find the foods that are compatible with your genetic make-up, carbohydrate consumption, fat consumption
- Food Sensitivities – lactose, gluten, caffeine, alcohol, sodium
- Specific Nutrient Needs – Specific nutrients that your body needs: vitamin A, Vitamin B12, Folic Acid, vitamin B2, vitamin C, vitamin D and calcium, vitamin E, iron, antioxidants, healthy fats, choline, probiotics
- Physical Fitness – pain tolerance, exercise motivation, endurance vs power, exercise recovery, bone health, injury risk, exercise preference
- Mental Well-being – predisposition to addiction, moods, memory, cognitive performance and stress resilience
- Detoxification – ability to remove toxins from the body using glutathione, ability to remove chemicals from the body, histamine removal, sulfur removal
- Obesity Risk – genetic risk score for obesity, eating behavior, regulation of appetite and food intake
- Hormonal Health – thyroid health, testosterone, estrogen