Balsamic Brussel Sprouts
2 cups Organic Brussel Sprouts
1 cup Organic Cherry Tomatoes
2tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Salt and Pepper to taste
1/2tsp Garlic Powder
1/2 cup Manchego Sheep Cheese
2tsp Balsamic Vinegar
- Drizzle olive oil over Brussels sprouts in a pan. Sprinkle salt and pepper and garlic powder over them and make sure they are coated in oil.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 25mins then add tomatoes and stir around to make sure they are coated in the oil.
- Cook for another 4 mins then grate manchego sheep cheese over top. Cook for 2 more minutes. Make sure the brussel sprouts can be poked through with a fork.
- Take out and grate more manchego over top and drizzle balsamic vinegar over top and serve.
- Enjoy! (My kids love this side dish)